Gartner Positions Elastic Path as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce
March 14, 2017
Elastic Path Software Inc., a leading enterprise commerce company funded by Yaletown Partners, was positioned by Gartner as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
Elastic Path was singled out along side Shopify, Salesforce and NetSuite among other industry leaders in the 2017 Gartner ranking.
Leading brands using the Elastic Path platform include Sony Mobile, TIBCO, Garmin, Breville, DeVry, LifeWay, Liberty Global, Virgin Media, McGraw-Hill Education, and Wine.com.br. The Elastic Path Commerce platform offers brands these unique features:
- Best-in-class commerce platform to deliver flexible, open commerce solutions while integrating seamlessly with homegrown or legacy systems.
- Modern, modular architecture that provides agility and speed-to-market.
- Intuitive technology that allows rapid development of emerging touchpoints
- Commerce only, front-end agnostic approach allows for total control over the user experience without duplication of features.
- Built to fit a brand’s business models instead of having change processes to fit into a rigid solution model.
In the news
Yaletown Partners was proud to work closely with one of our Portfolio Companies, GoBolt, in their recent announcement of raising m…
December 7, 2022
Yaletown Partners is thrilled to be featured in the 2022 edition of The 50: A Guide to the Canadian Venture Capital Ecosystem, a c…
November 17, 2022