Redlen Among 2018 LifeSciences BC Award Winners Announced
February 19, 2018
VANCOUVER, BC — LifeSciences BC is pleased to announce the recipients of the 20th Annual LifeSciences BC Awards, presented by FARRIS. These awards are presented annually to recognize talented individuals and organizations that represent the life sciences ecosystem in B.C. which includes; academia, health institutions, government and industry.The award winners represent the full spectrum from discovery to commercialization, underscoring the depth of knowledge that significantly contributes to the B.C. bioeconomy, while improving the lives of patients here in B.C. and around the world….
The 2018 LifeSciences BC Award Winners are:
- Genome BC Award for Scientific Excellence – Dr. Sally Aitken
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research – Aubrey J. Tingle Award – Dr. David Huntsman
- Milton Wong Award for Leadership – Dr. Michael Abrams
- Growth Stage Life Sciences Company of Year – Abcellera Biologics Inc.
- Strategic Life Sciences Partner of the Year Award – Starfish Medical Inc.
- Medtech Company of the Year – Redlen Technologies Inc.
- Growth Stage Medtech Company of the Year – bioLytical Laboratories Inc.
- Deal of the Year Award – Zymeworks Inc.
- LifeSciences Company of the Year – Aurinia Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Dr. Don Rix Award for Lifetime Achievement – Drs. Allen & Connie Eaves
Author: LifeSciences BC
In the news
Yaletown Partners was proud to work closely with one of our Portfolio Companies, GoBolt, in their recent announcement of raising m…
December 7, 2022
Yaletown Partners is thrilled to be featured in the 2022 edition of The 50: A Guide to the Canadian Venture Capital Ecosystem, a c…
November 17, 2022