Yaletown Newsletter – Yaletown wraps 2016 with Canada’s largest VC backed exit
January 19, 2017
Happy New Year everyone. Here’s a heads up on key developments coming in early 2017 and some highlights of our busy final quarter last year.
PitchBook ranked Bit Stew as the Top VC-backed Exit of 2016. Yaletown Partners, the first and largest investor in Bit Stew Systems, was rewarded for its emerging growth investment into Canada’s Industrial Internet of Things future when Bit Stew was acquired for more than $200 million by GE Digital late last year.
- TMX-Backed Roundtable set to release recommendations in February
- Bit Stew – Top VC-Backed Canadian Deal of 2016
- Canada’s Cleantech future and regional tech ecosystems examined
- Yaletown and A100 to manage Alberta’s $10M Accelerate Fund II
- Cooledge Named a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Company
In the news
The Globe and Mail – Calgary Software Star Circle Cardiovascular..
October 5, 2021
Canon buys B.C. company set to transform CT scanning business in US$335-million deal – The Globe and Mail…
September 13, 2021